Refugee Applications and Guidelines
The Chaldean Federation of America (CFA) works to rescue, relieve, and resettle Iraqi Christians who have fled the intolerable conditions in their homeland. We have been advised by the United States Department of State and the United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) that the information you complete on the forms found in the links below must be clear, accurate and truthful.
Your complete cooperation in filling out the application on behalf of your refugee family members will ensure their relief and will speed the process of resettlement and family reunification.
Note: It is preffered that you print, hand fill, and mail in the application for authentication reasons.
- Facts You Need to Know
- Refugee Application PDF
- Click here to submit a Intake Information Application
- Guidelines For Refugee Interview (Arabic)
- Instructions for I-130
- I-130 Form Petition for Alien Relative
- Instructions for I-730
- I-730 Form Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition
- P-2 Iraqi Program FAQ
- P-2 Fact Sheet
- To contact UNHCR(The UN Refugee Agency) regarding status of a refugee case, please click on the following: UNHCR
and or the UNHCR Contact Us Page
- Resources for Refugees with Skilled and Professional Backgrounds: Click Here
- U.S. Refugee Admissions Program (USRAP): Click Here